Holy Trinity Column
This memorial column, erected in the early years of the 18th century, is the most outstanding example of a type of monument being very typical for the central Europe. This is the largest Baroque group sculpture in the Czech Republic and because of the dimension and the wealth of sculpture decorations is exceptional all over the Europe. Rising to a height of 35 m, it is decorated in the characteristic regional style known as Olomouc Baroque with many fine religious sculptures, the work of the excellent Moravian artist Ondrej Zahner. The group sculpture was consecrated in 1754 and the empress Maria Theresa was present at the celebratory mass.